Subscribe to The Uncommon and be in to win an exclusive Uncommon merch bundle!
How to enter:
Complete the form below between 19 - 23 Jan and be in to win!
Uncommon Merch giveaway Competition terms and conditions
- Instructions on how to enter form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry for the Uncommon merch giveaway is deemed to be acceptance of the Terms and Conditions. This promotion runs from 19 January 2024 - 23 January 2024.
- The promotion is open to New Zealand residents (people living in New Zealand) aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter and any agency involved with this promotion, and the immediate families of such employees, are not eligible to enter.
- Entry into the Promotion consists of: signing up to the Uncommon newsletter during the promotional period. Once the Promotion Period is completed, 1 winning entry will be picked and announced.
- This prize is an Uncommon beach chilly bag including an Uncommon prize pack and Uncommon market bag. If the winner forfeits the prize, the promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- No entries will be accepted after the Promotion Period closes following the promotion page post. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of signing up using the entry page and not at the time of transmission by the entrant.
- By participating in this contest, you acknowledge full acceptance of the terms and condition.
- The winner will be announced on The Uncommon page on Instagram™ on thecorresponding promotion page post.
- The prize winner(s) will be contacted by the Promoter within seven days from the end ofthe Promotion Period during Mon-Fri, or on the following Monday if the promotion runs later than 5.00pm on a Friday.
- The prize an Uncommon bundle of goodies valued at $130.00.
- If the winning entrant(s) does not supply their contact details, including contact phone number and postage address, within 72 hours of being contacted via Instagram™ and reasonable measures have been taken by or on behalf of the Promoter to make contact with the winner, that prize will be given away to another selected entry from all remaining valid entries received during the Promotion Period.
- In the event that any of the elements of the prize(s) become unavailable for any reason beyond the Promoter's control, the Promoter will endeavour to re-schedule the elements of the prizes as practicable or substitute prizes of equal/similar value in the Promoter’s sole opinion.
- The prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
- The selection results are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the Promotion, you agree to the use of your name and the content of your page comment for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agree that the Promoter will own copyright for any such answers for all material.
- The winners acknowledge and agree that they will comply with all instructions given by employees of the Promoter and other agencies associated with this promotion, and agree not to do anything that may bring the Promoter into disrepute.
- The winners agree that as a condition of their participation in the prize, they may be required to execute a waiver and indemnity in the form provided by the Promoter.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, advisors, assignees, agents, licensees, representatives, advertising and promotional agencies), excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where attributable to any of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter's control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected ; (d) any variation in the prize; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant or entrant; or (f) use of a prize.
- Where the Promotion is administered on Facebook or Instagram, entrants and
participants in the Promotion acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Facebook/Instagram and entrants and participants in the Promotion release Facebook and its associated companies from all liability arising from the Promotion.
- The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive a prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 2020, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to email@example.com
- The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions at any time.
- The Promoter is not responsible for entries that are late, misdirected or lost and takes no responsibility for any entries not lodged correctly through The Uncommon page on Instagram™.
- By participating in this contest, you acknowledge that you are of legal purchasing age (18+) in New Zealand.
- The Promoter is WE ARE THE UNCOMMON NZ LTD, 70 GLOUCESTER STREET, CHRISTCHURCH, 8013
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or the responsibility of, Facebook™ or Instagram™. You understand that you are providing your information to the promoter. The information you provide will be held and used only for the purpose of this Promotion.
- By entering the promotion, WE ARE THE UNCOMMON NZ LTD hold the right to send you information on our products by email.
- The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Laneway Festival.